Interested in contributing to SurviveDivorce.com?
We’d love to have you write for us. Here’s the scoop!
What we’re looking for
- Personal experience: If you are separated or divorced, we would love for you to share your personal experience with others facing similar challenges. We’ve found that writing about your personal story can truly be a cathartic experience.
- Divorce professionals (judges, attorneys, mediators, financial professionals, MFTs, etc.): If you are a divorce professional, this a great forum to showcase your expertise by providing actionable advice to people going through divorce.
Why write for us
You’ll receive a 2 sentence byline with a link to your website. With the amount of visitors that we receive, this can be a great source of traffic to your site, improve your search rankings, establish credibility as a thought leader, and grow your business.
We will promote your article(s) through various channels, such as our social media platforms, email newsletter, etc.
If you contribute content regularly, we will even add your profile to our Contributor page.
- Your article should be between 600 to 2,500 words.
- Your article must be related to separation or divorce. We included some suggested topic ideas below.
- Keep in mind that you’re writing for divorcing individuals. Do your best to steer clear of legalese or industry jargon.
- Your article cannot be an advertisement for your service or product.
- Your post must be original and not previously published online (no duplicate content).
- You must agree not to publish this article anywhere else. Of course, you’re welcome to post a teaser or executive summary on your website that links to the post on SurviveDivorce.com.
- Please check for grammatical mistakes before submitting your article.
- We reserve the right to reject, edit or remove any articles. We may edit your article (title, byline, etc.) for content, style, or SEO reasons.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are not submitting content with the expectation of any payment/royalties.
- Once published, we reserve the right to keep the content on our website indefinitely.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for articles covering the full gamut of issues that divorcing individuals are experiencing at all stages of the process – from contemplating divorce through moving on after divorce.
- Coping with divorce
- Children, co-parenting, blended families
- Survival stories – inspirational stories and advice for getting through divorce
- Dating after divorce
- Financial and tax issues – family residence, stock options, etc.
- Divorce process
- Domestic violence
Of course, this is just scratching the surface. These topics are designed to give you a sense of what we’re looking for. Feel free to submit any article that addresses a divorce-related topic.
You can submit your article to [email protected].
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!