Karlyn Henry, CFP, CDFA
Karlyn Henry is a divorce financial strategist at Divorce Capital Planning where she helps clients navigate the financial complexities associated with divorce.
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP), she works with clients to analyze and evaluate financial issues to give them a clear financial picture. By developing cash-flow projections and financial models, Karlyn helps clients understand how a financial settlement will impact them today and in the future. She strives to help clients make educated financial decisions during one of the most difficult times of their lives.
Karlyn is trained in Collaborative Law, divorce mediation, and holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses. She is educated in client management and is very knowledgeable surrounding the logistics and regulations of brokerage and retirement accounts. Karlyn graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a bachelor’s degree in Business Finance and is currently studying to become an Enrolled Agent (EA). She is a CFP® professional mentor and speaks regularly on divorce financial and tax issues.
Credential and Licenses
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- Series 7 and Series 66 Securities Licenses
- Member, Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- Member, Collaborative Practice of California (CP Cal)
- Member, Chair, Collaborative Practice Silicon Valley (CPSV)
- Member, Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards
- Associate, Divorce Capital Planning, LLC, 2013 to present
- B.A., Business Finance – California State University, Fullerton
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning – Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business Executive Development Center